Communications & PR Manager
We are looking for a volunteer to help us manage our internal / external Communication and PR.
Ideally, you are a creative and self-motivated person, with excellent speaking and writing skills (in English and Swedish), that would like to help us drive both our internal and external communications.
This is a fairly new role in the organization and thus, one of the main responsibilities of the Communications and PR manager will be to help us shape and execute on a communications strategy that is in line with our community’s values and goals. You will work closely with the board, in order to align on Stockholm AI’s vision and mission, but otherwise have a lot of autonomy in defining Stockholm AI’s internal and external communications programs.
- Shape the appropriate strategy and methods to communicate the organization’s image and values.
- Implement and execute on communication plans across multiple channels (e.g. email newsletters, web site management and content development, community videos, social media stories, press releases, etc.)
- Generate content to keep the community engaged and up to date on the latest Stockholm AI news.
- When appropriate, generate content for external channels to inform the wider Stockholm / Sweden community about Stockholm AI activities.
- A background in Machine Learning or Journalism, Marketing or Communications is preferred, but not strictly necessary.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are highly welcomed
- You are able and willing to commit to this role for at least 6 months and dedicate ~2h per week to it.
- It’s a plus if you have been part of the community for at least 6 months.