5. Privacy and data protection.
5.1) Our right to privacy is important to us. The following terms are provided to explain how we collect and use information about you so that you can make an informed choice about using the Website. If you have any questions or requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.2) Data protection
- Stockholm AI is keen to strike a fair balance between your personal privacy and ensuring that you obtain full value from the products and services it provides, while ensuring that it complies with all protection the General Data Protection Regulation (2016:679) (‘the Act’) affords to you. Stockholm AI will hold your personal data securely in accordance with the Act, under which it is fully registered.
- The main purpose of the Act is to contain the possible threat to individuals from the misuse of personal data relating to them held in manual records or on computing equipment. Stockholm AI complies with all requirements of the law on protection of personal data held on computer or in manual records.
5.3) Collection and use of personal data
- Personal data is not stored nor captured through the Website or any Forms without the prior knowledge and consent of Users. Where personal information is captured (e.g. through web-based forms for feedback, registration, requests, etc), the User will be informed as to what personal information is being collected, who will use it, and for what purpose(s) it will be used.
- Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is still used for the purpose stated when originally requested.
- Stockholm AI is keen to strike a fair balance between your personal privacy and ensuring that you obtain full value from the products and services it provides, while ensuring that it complies with all protection the General Data Protection Regulation (2016:679) (the Act’) affords to you. Stockholm AI will hold your personal data securely in accordance with the Act, under which it is fully registered.
- Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data, we will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical. However, you may receive communications for a transitional period while we process your records.
- The Act gives you the right to see, update or delete the personal data Stockholm AI holds on you. Please see Data protection for more information.
- Personal data will not be shared to third party unless we have your consent to do so, or if we are required to do so by Swedish law, or if we observe unlawful behaviour we can report it to the approriate authorities. Using a controller to processes your data does not mean that it is being shared.
5.4) What personal data is stored and for what purpose
5.4.2) Access Log files
- This Website does not use access logs.
5.4.3) Membership List
- The Membership list contains names and email addresses, this to keep track of who are members in our non-profit and occasionally send out membership-messages.
5.4.4) Mailing List
- The Mailing List contains email addresses, this to be able to fullfill the intended purpose of the mailing list to send you promotional and information mails.
5.4.5) Miscellaneous Forms
- For specific forms we refer to the specific form itself for what is being stored and for what purpose.